RemoteFiles is a SFTP client that was developed with Flutter in the Dart Programming language and the UI is based on Material Design.
The app is open source, completely free, has no ads and lots of features.
File Management Features:
- Down- and upload files
- Delete files/folders
- Rename files/folders
- Copy and move files and folders to other locations on the server
- Share files
- Open files without permanently saving them on your device
- Create folders
- Search for files in the current directory
- Get informations like size, permissions and modification date
- Securely save your connections
- Connect to a server quickly with the Quick Connect feature
- Give your connections a name so you can better organise them
- Use the favorites page to see your favorite connections or see your history of added connections on the recently added page
- Edit and delete existing connections
- Choose between light, dark and black theme
- Use list, detailed or grid view to view your files
- Set how your files will be sorted
- Choose whether to show dotfiles
- Set location for downloaded files
- Set shell commands for copying/moving files and folders
Please feel free to contribute by opening an issue, sending a feature request or a bug report on GitHub.